Susan Hudema (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Barrie, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Restorative, Yin Yoga, Chair Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Pranyama, Mindfulness Meditation, Essential Oils Practioner, and Certified Feng Shui Practioner
- Certified: Georgian College , Maha Pura Yoga
- Years of Practice: 21
- Teaching Experience: 7
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Seane Corn, Rodney Stryker, Brad Waites, Marla Ericksen, Deepak Chopra and The Chopra Center, David Simon, David G, Ray Long, Carol Martin, Marcia Small, and studied under Dr. Jes T.Y. Lim
- Date Joined: January 07, 2016
- CYA Insurance: No
Susan is passionate about living a healthy, balanced life full of meaning, growth, and abundance of love. She has been practising yoga for over 20 years. Yoga continues to awaken her to the beauty and simple moments of life. Every time she practises she is learning about herself, and her clients and the benefits of the human body.
She is excited to continue her journey teaching and as a student. Susan feels blessed to have such amazing mentors, students to share and learn from every step of the year. Her path continues to be learning, educating, and teaching yoga including the physical practise, pranayama, meditation, and the 8-Limbs (Ashtanga). Susan believes yoga is for everyone. Her classes are accessible to beginners, while also challenging for intermediate students -- with individual attention paid to each student.
About My Service
Susan has studied a multitude of different styles and approaches to the art of yoga, and learned valuable insights from each approach. She does not adhere strictly to any one school of yoga. Her patience, compassion, and positivity infuses everything she teaches.
Studies on yoga philosophy, traditional Chinese medicine and energy healing. Susan has also trained in Reiki, essential oils, and uses all those tools to deliver a strong, introspective, loving yoga class.