Cathy Ireland (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Brighton, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Yinyasa Flow, Gentle Yinyasa Flow, Chair and Gentle Yoga Certification, PTSD Adapted Yoga and Meditation, Meditation and Journaling, Adaptive Yoga for Seniors and Chronic Health Conditions
- Certified: Spynga Inc., Get Yoga, Valley Vista Academy, Kripalu,
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 3 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Sari Nisker-Fox, Tracey Soghrati (Spynga), Brendon Abram (Get Yoga), Terry Roth Schaff Certified IAYT Yoga Therapist & E-RYT (Kripalu) Sherry Zak Morris (Yoga Vista Academy)
- Date Joined: November 09, 2015
- CYA Insurance: No
I completed Yoga Certification, a 225 Hour Level Alliance Certified Teacher Training Program through Spynga in October 2015. I have been practicing yoga since 1999. More recently, I have been called upon to work with boomers, zoomers and seniors, to provide a more adaptive yoga class approach and private instruction to help individuals maintain and increase mobility, functionality, balance and strength.
I have completed Gentle and Chair and Adaptive Yoga Teacher Certification to support my desire to primarily focus on supporting aging adults and individuals diagnosed with a chronic condition.
I am passionate about sharing with others as I continue to learn. I am enthusiastic to help others develop their own sustainable practice, helping individuals achieve greater flexibility, inner peace and/or life balance.
About My Service
Yinyasa Flow, including Gentle Yinyasa Flow
- Yoga Thearpy (1000 hours), Recognized by IYAT (March 04, 2019@1:40:PM)
- Medical Yoga Therapy, Terry Roth Schaff - 40hrs (August 22, 2018@5:48:AM)
- Chair Yoga Instruction Certification - 60 Hours (December 10, 2017@12:53:PM)
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga by Brendon Abram, Get Yoga (January 26, 2016@9:49:PM)