Jacqueline Fownes (CYA-E-RYT GOLD Member)
- Location: White Rock, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Beginner and Ongoing Yoga and Meditation, Therapeutic and Restorative yoga, Children's Yoga including Yoga Kids in Nature, Intensive Yoga and Nature Retreats, specialized workshops.
- Certified: Sandra Sammartino, Leila Stuart, Maalaa
- Years of Practice: 28
- Teaching Experience: 26
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Sandra Sammartino, Leila Stuart, Rosalie Lazar, RAD
- Date Joined: March 24, 2015
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
Jacqui Fownes, ARAD, CYA-E-RYT GOLD, Certified Yoga Teacher and Yoga Therapist, by Sandra Sammartino (2000), in Teaching Yoga to Persons with Arthritis (2000), in Anatomy of Yoga and Yoga Therapy by Leila Stuart (2002 & 2014), and in Kids Yoga by Rosalie Lazaar (2006). Jacqui has extensive teaching experience of adults and children, in both yoga and dance arts. She has taught countless ongoing group and private classes, in schools, as a volunteer for Yoga Outreach and the BC Ministry Collaborative for Children’s Mental Health, as a teacher trainer, corporately, and as a presenter in several conferences and workshops. She has written the Yoga Outreach Teacher Training Manual for teaching yoga to children in schools and a Yoga for Dancers manual. She has volunteered with yoga in countless ways in her community. She is passionate about yoga's healing power, from her own personal experiences with chronic pain and illness management, and shares these gentle but powerful practices with others who manage chronic illness. Her work with adults and children alike is highly creative and inspired, and encompasses the whole Map of Yoga.
About My Service
Yoga, meditation, therapeutic & restorative yoga, children's yoga, workshops and retreats. Special programming includes Yoga Kids in Nature, intensive retreats, and individually attuned, small group classes.
- always ongoing (July 05, 2022@5:55:PM)