Lalita Tamburri (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Springfield, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.littlemangotree.ca
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: 200 hour YTT, Continuing Studies in Yoga, Classical Hatha Classes (Online and In person), Mantra/Bhakti, Shatkarmas, Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Certified: Wandering Yogi
- Years of Practice: >20
- Teaching Experience: 17 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Guru: Swami Niranjananda of Satyananda Yoga Teachers Include: Radhasri Fogel and Grant Couture of Wandering yogi (now Hatha Yoga Shala) (Initial Teacher Training) Swami Muktidharma Satyananda Yoga (India and Canada) Swami Karmakaruna Satyananda Yoga (India and Canada) Swami Satyadharma Satyananda Yoga (India and Canada) Swami Vedantananda (Vancouver and Nanaimo Canada) Swami Maheshananda Saraswati (India and Canada) On going, yoga philosophy Madhuri Phillips (Ayurveda and Yoga) Canada Dr. Sukamaran (Ayurveda) Canada Marg Mahan, Vedic Astrology Dr. Fadel Behman, Cranio-Sacral Therapy and Holistic Health John Fyfe Vedic Astrology On going Marie Claire Sauve Indian Palmistry On going
- Date Joined: February 20, 2015
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I was drawn to immerse myself in yoga when I was going through a particularly stressful period of my life and yoga guided me towards a complete 180. I was completely off track. I made the changes to my external life as I evolved internally using the tools of yoga. Yoga connected me to a soulful path of deep trust within myself. My deep gratitude for what I have received through yoga is what inspires me to share and to assist people to connect to their inner light.
I did my yoga teaching training with Radhasri and Grant of the Wandering yogi in 2003. They asked me to teach at their Vancouver Yoga Studio right away. I have never looked back. I went into the teacher training to grow myself, not to teach others and I was instantly put on a different track. I started teaching, with great success as my students could easily connect through my teaching.
In 2004 I went to India for an intensive with Swami Muktidharma and Swami Karma Karuna of New Zealand in the tradition of Satyananda Yoga. I learned more more more Yoga techniques and practiced in the formal courses. I learned more about the subtle aspects of yoga. From my original plan of being there for one month I changed and stayed on for 6 months (with added a trip to the Australia Ashram). I took advanced meditation courses with Swami Satyadharma and was part of the ashram Karma yoga crew. Had many deep experiences while I was there and met and learned from incredible yogis.
Needless to say, I returned a changed person, holding the torch of yoga in my heart wherever I was in whatever I did and I continue to do so. I have never stopped teaching or studying. I have studied with many incredible teachers who imbibe the essence of yoga and continue to do so. I am currently owner and director of Little Mango Tree Yoga School in Springfield Ontario, where I live with my family.
About My Service
At Little Mango Tree - Yoga & Holistic Health, we offer a 200 hour yoga teacher training certification and regular all level classes in Classical Hatha Yoga and Meditation.
Classes teach mindfulness in Movement with Asanas, taking time to establish preliminary foundations for a deeper connection and understanding of the purpose of asanas. Classes also include Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha. Always taking time address individual needs and concerns and contra-indications with all practices. Describing and explaining the benefits of each. In addition to We also offer regular Bhakti Yoga opportunities, Advanced Yoga and Meditation Workshops, Ayurvedic Cooking, Traditional Mala Making, Yogic Cleansing (Shatkarmas), Holistic Cranio Sacral Therapy, Intuitive Counselling and more.