Nicole Poulin (CYA-E-RYT GOLD Member)
- Location: Callander, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.ohanawellness.ca
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Hatha, Ashtanga, Restorative, Therapeutic Round bo
- Certified: Mysore Mandala Yogashala
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 14
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: V. Sheshadri - India, Dr. V. Nagara Paramesh - India,, B.N.S. Iyengar - India,, Mr. Ramesh kumar - India, Tom Hoppel - Budapest (but taught in India), B. Martin., B Forbes, D. Villa, K McGonigal, N. Devi, Prahlada, S. Kaur, T. Soble, T Veer, Y. Gow, Maureen Rae, Dr. Richard P. Brown MD, M. Ericksen, R. & C. Yee, S. Hately, MELT Certified.
- Date Joined: January 29, 2015
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
Nicky Poulin instructor/owner/partner
Studio Om Yoga for EVERY body
& Ohana Yoga & Wellness Centre
Internationally Certified Yoga Teacher Trainer and Yoga Therapy Instructor, with lineage instructors, who specializes in restorative yoga, alignment & adjustment, yoga therapy, pranyama (breathing), meditation, de-stressing the body & mind, plus more. Holding certificates from India, Budapest, United States and Canada.
She is also a certified MELT instructor: a treatment technique that helps release fibromyalgia, chronic pain and other body related stress disorders.
As well as a student of Dr. P. Brown, MD from Ackerman institute for the family in New York. Complementary and Alternative Treatments, for Anxiety, Depression, PTSD and ADHD.
Nicky teaches yoga and other techniques to help you alleviate pain caused by fibromyalgia, chronic pain, traumatic stress disorders, migraines, asthma, depression, anxiety, and more. Nicky is a kind, compassionate and understanding instructor, who is very aware of the human body, and knows how to make safe modifications that will assist you in obtaining the most out of your yoga practice. Nicky understands the issues with body image perception, and always offers a friendly environment, where no-BODY gets left behind.
Out in our community, Nicky teaches classes and workshops for many associations and businesses. Including the North Bay Regional Health Care Centre in the Mental Health Area, North Bay & Area Aids Committee, North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit, Childrens Aid Society, the Retired Teachers Foundation of Nipissing and more.
Nickys passion for yoga, and compassion for all prompted Nicky to initiate a yoga program for patients in the mental health area of the North Bay Regional Health Centre.
Nicky is available for wellness talks and workshops away from the studio as well.
About My Service
Beginner, Restorative, Round-body Yoga (for 14 years)
Gentle Hatha Flow,