Tanya Dondale (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Debert, Nova Scotia Canada
- Website: www.thespoonery.ca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha
- Certified: Joyful Yoga Studio CYA-RYS200
- Years of Practice: 16
- Teaching Experience: 5 yrs
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Joy Nicholson(Joyful Yoga 200 Hr YTT -April 2014) Guest Instructors of Joyful Yoga 200 Hr Program Included: Ginger Walji- Posture Analysis Ivan Drouin- Mindfulness Meditation Kris Srivatsa- Sanskrit Pronounciation Dr. Jan Summers-Anatomy & More Seth Daley- Honing Your Voice as a Yoga Teacher Krista Watters- Ayurveda for the Holiday Season Sandra Ryan- Transition from Student to Teacher Julie Palmer (13 Hour Chair Yoga Certification May 2011) Advanced Aromatherapy Certification- Natural Health Institute June 2011 Energy-ssage Aromatherapy Massage Certification- Deanna Byrne Instructor, Energy-ssage Institute August 2011
- Date Joined: January 28, 2015
- CYA Insurance: No
I live in rural Nova Scotia with my best friend and husband, Matt. I am the owner of "The Artsy Nerd Holistic Relaxation Company" .
I fell in love with yoga when I was pregnant with my son in 1997 and that love of yoga and meditation has become an integral part of who I am as person. I am a Canadian Certified Optometric Assistant as my full time career but I enjoy sharing my love of yoga, and holistic wellness as a Coach and teacher of classes and workshops.
About My Service
With "The Artsy Nerd Holistic Relaxation Company" I offer a variety of holistic modalities such as Energy-ssage, Chakra Cleansing, and I am currently training to do Ayurvedic Foot Massage and Indian Head massage. I also offer, Holistic Wellness and Life Coaching, yoga, meditation and aromatherapy classes. In addition to these things, I also make a line of healthy energy bites that I like to call "Nerdy Bits".