Amanda Staples (Manley) (CYA-RYT 300 Member)
- Location: Airdrie, Alberta Canada
- Website: http://
- E-mail: Manley.email@example.com
- Service Offered: Vinyasa
- Certified: Bliss Ann Green Yoga Shine Om Inc. CYA-RYS500
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: Creating Space Yoga & Healing Arts
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Ann Green, Eoin Finn
- Date Joined: November 16, 2014
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I am a nature loving yogi & mama living in Airdrie, Alberta. For me, yoga is all about community, friendship and digging deep into the layers of self discovery. It’s a process of eliminating all of the different thoughts & actions that are other than who you really are, so you can show up authentically on and off your mat!
I sequence by anatomy, shape & intuition, with fluid movement & transitions. I encourage students to explore within the postures and work embodiment & playfulness into my classes. I am able to meet students where they are at in their practice as I offer and encourage modifications so students can build and maintain a sustainable practice.
I have been practicing yoga for 12 years. I took my 300 hour yoga teacher training with Ann Green in 2013, and have taken trainings under Eoin Finn and Monica Voss as well. I am beyond grateful to be able to share everything I have learned from my teachers and in my own practice with my students. I love to teach restorative, meditation, prenatal and chill flow classes.
I truly believe that we are all students and we are all teachers.
About My Service
Vinyasa, Hatha, Restorative, Prenatal, Meditation
- Essence of Meditation Workshop (November 08, 2017@12:56:PM)
- Aligned & Inspired Workshop (November 08, 2017@12:36:PM)
- Blissology Somatics & Creative Sequencing (November 08, 2017@12:33:PM)
- Yamas & Niyamans Philosophy & Restorative (November 08, 2017@12:31:PM)
- Sustainable Backbends workshop with Eoin Finn (November 08, 2017@12:24:PM)
- Pre and Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training (November 08, 2017@12:20:PM)
- Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Trainig 300 Hr. (November 08, 2017@12:14:PM)