Marsha Roscoe (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Moksha Series (Level 1, 60-75-90 minute), Moksha Flow (Vinyasa series),Hot Flow, Core Flow, Yang/Yin, Yin, Workshops, Beginner's Yoga, Advanced, Private Sessions
- Certified: Canadian Yoga Alliance
- Years of Practice: 5
- Teaching Experience: 3 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: 200 YTT Advanced Level YTT completed through Moksha Yoga International in Costa Rica in October 2016. 100 YTT in Vinyasa completed through Moksha Yoga International in Canada in May 2016. 500 YTT completed through Moksha Yoga International in Nicaragua in 2015. 200 hour YTT completed through Canadian Yoga Alliance in Canada in 2014, personal practice for five years with studios as well as home practice.
- Date Joined: September 10, 2014
- CYA Insurance: No
Welcome to my page!
I am a RYT-1,000 hour certified teacher (trained in Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin and Moksha yoga) who is registered with the Canadian Yoga Alliance.
I have been practicing yoga (Moksha series, Vinyasa, Hatha, the primary series of Ashtanga, Yin, etc.) on a regular basis for about five years. I love practicing in hot environments, but it's not unusual to see me doing a headstand in an office, or to see my downward dog at the park :) I practice wherever and whenever I am moved to do so.
Yoga has essentially become a way of being for me. I feel that it is a great way to challenge ourselves and provides us with the opportunity to be the best, and most authentic version of ourselves that we can be. There is no judgement in yoga, only freedom.
I am a Level 1 Reiki practitioner and am in my second year of Registered Massage Therapy.
About My Service
I can provide private or group classes from beginner to intermediate students in various locations, including people's homes and in studio. I am presently teaching classes in a studio. Please e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or would like to book a session.