Christine Selda (CYA-E-RYT GOLD Member)
- Location: Squamish, British Columbia Canada
- Website: mountainshamanism.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Yoga Therapy, Shamanic
- Certified: Sivananda
- Years of Practice: 20
- Teaching Experience: 16
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Dr. Karandikar, Geeta Iyengar, Sivananda, Radha, Paul Grilley, Four Winds Society, Jose Luis Herrara.
- Date Joined: April 09, 2014
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I have been teaching yoga for a living since my early twenties. I teach private classes and studio based classes. I have a small business "Indigo Bridge- Centre for Shamanic Studies, Yoga and Expressive Arts" which is in its 10th year. I have three small children and live in the mountains of British Columbia. Yoga is the sustaining practice in my life and is the foundation of all the work that I do.
About My Service
I am teaching hatha classes, pranayama, meditation, yin yang vinyasa, and privates with yoga therapy and breath work. I teach shamanic yoga in medicine wheel workshops and private practice with energy healing and expressive arts therapy. I am a clinical counsellor.