Leanne Wierzbicki (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Shuniah, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.BreatheLiveBelieve.ca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Trauma Sensitive Yoga, YFFR (Yoga For First Responders), Holistic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, Holistic Health Coaching
- Certified: Atlas Yoga Studios, Yoga For First Responders Levels 1 and 2
- Years of Practice: 17
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Denise Davis-Gains (Atlas Yoga Studios), Prashant Jani (Vedic Cultural Centre, Thunder Bay), Mindy Willis, Olivia Kvitne(Yoga for First Responders), Bhava Ram, Jeff Masters
- Date Joined: February 24, 2014
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I am an intuitive Hatha and Trauma Sensitive Yoga teacher, Yoga for First Responders teacher, Holistic Health and Nutrition Coach, and author.
A mamma, a wife, a lover of Spirit and nature, and honoured to be of service.
About My Service
Breathe Live Believe is unique in its commitment to Green Yoga and its desire to create community that unites as One.
I offer Hatha style, trauma sensitive, and Restorative (therapeutic) private, semi-private and corporate Yoga, Yoga for First Responders, Holistic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, Holistic Health and Nutrition Coaching services, Plant Based Whole Foods Classes, Workshops, and Retreats.
I practice Green Yoga, a practice that translates the 5000 year old moral teachings of Yoga into living a sustainable and green lifestyle, one in which we not only learn to purify and transform the body, mind and spirit, but one where we take those teachings off the mat and into the environment.
Experience High Vibration Living! There IS something more within waiting for you to wake up to, to REmember. Breathe. Live. Believe. Committed to holistic and eco-conscious living, on and off the mat, inside and out.
- The Foundations of Yoga, Prana and Embodied Trauma (September 04, 2018@12:08:AM)
- Teaching Experience Log (July 10, 2017@10:01:PM)
- Herbology 1, Wild Rose College (March 07, 2017@1:13:PM)
- Yoga for First Responders Level 2 (June 28, 2016@10:49:PM)
- Yoga For First Responders Level 1 (February 23, 2015@9:02:PM)
- Assists That Shift (February 23, 2015@8:57:PM)
- Spread Your Wings and Learn To Fly (February 23, 2015@8:56:PM)
- Bhakti Yoga study Ongoing (February 24, 2014@7:54:PM)
- David Wolfe Holistic Nutrition Certification (February 24, 2014@7:52:PM)