Mariana Varenka Jeevani Schwarz (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Ladysmith, British Columbia Canada
- Website: ww.vidayoga.ca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Classical Ashtanga, Hatha Yoga, Chair Yoga, Children and family yoga, Traditional Tantra Yoga, Yin and Restorative as well as Flow, Gentle Yoga, Acroyoga
- Certified: Salt Spring Centre of Yoga, Shri Kali Ashram, Rainbow Kids Yoga, Lakshmi Voelker Chair Yoga, VanCity Acro, Omtown Yoga
- Years of Practice: 13
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Baba Hari Daas, faculty at the Salt Spring Centre of Yoga, Amanda McFadyen, Stephanie Green, Lakshmi Voeller, Amanda McFayden from Rainbow Kids Yoga, faculty at Shri Kali Ashram
- Date Joined: November 24, 2013
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I was born and raised in Mexico City. I moved to Canada at age 24 and started my yoga practice.
I have a B.A. in Psychology, with a particular interest in children's psychology which drew me towards Early Childhood Care and Education. I love teaching yoga to children and families.
I also practice AcroYoga and love outdoor activities like hiking, canoeing and skiing.
About My Service
I offer a variety of classes ranging from Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin and Restorative Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Chair Yoga, and Yoga classes for children and families as well as community yoga. I also teach Acroyoga.
- Yoga for Kids and Families Teacher Training Course (November 26, 2013@2:07:AM)
- Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Course (November 26, 2013@2:05:AM)