Mariana Varenka Jeevani Schwarz (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia Canada
- Website: ww.vidayoga.ca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Classical Ashtanga, Hatha, Chair Yoga, Children and family yoga, Traditional Tantra Yoga, Yin and Restorative as well as Flow
- Certified: Salt Spring Centre of Yoga, Shri Kali Ashram, Rainbow Kids Yoga, Lakshmi Voelker Chair Yoga
- Years of Practice: 13
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Baba Hari Daas, faculty at the Salt Spring Centre of Yoga, Amanda McFadyen, Stephanie Green, Lakshmi Voeller, Amanda McFayden from Rainbow Kids Yoga, faculty at Shri Kali Ashram
- Date Joined: November 24, 2013
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I was born and raised in Mexico City. I moved to Canada at age 24 and started my yoga practice.
I have a B.A. in Psychology, with a particular interest in children's psychology which drew me towards Early Childhood Care and Education. I love teaching yoga to children and families.
I also practice AcroYoga and love outdoor activities like hiking, cimanoeing and skiing.
About My Service
I offer a variety of classes ranging from Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin Yoga, Chair Yoga to children's, family and community yoga. I also assist in teaching Acroyoga workshops from time to time.
- Yoga for Kids and Families Teacher Training Course (November 26, 2013@2:07:AM)
- Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Course (November 26, 2013@2:05:AM)