Jeannine Woodall (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.jeanninewoodall.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Vinyasa Yoga and Meditation
- Certified: Advanced Certified Jivamukti Yoga Teacher
- Years of Practice: 15 years
- Teaching Experience: 15 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Sharon Gannon and David Life Ron Reid Lopon Ugyen Rinpoche
- Date Joined: February 19, 2008
- CYA Insurance: No
Jeannine Woodall has been teaching yoga for 15 years. She was former founder and co-director of Jivamukti Yoga Toronto, and owner/director of Rainbow Body Yoga. She has studied and taught extensively in the ashtanga yoga tradition, and is an Advanced Certified Jivamukti Yoga Teacher by Sharon Gannon and David Life. Jeannine is closely guided by her Tibetan Buddhist Lama, Lopon Ugyen Rinpoche, in philosophy and meditation.
Jeannine has a Master's Degree in Art History and a Bachelor of Laws Degree. She worked as a securities lawyer and continues to work in legal education. Her inspiration to teach comes from a wish to bring joy to others. She weaves the philosophical teachings of yoga with spiritual discipline - making the enlightened wisdom of the past relevant to our present lives.
About My Service
Vinyasa style asana and meditation classes, philosophy, spiritual guidance. Tibetan Buddhist meditation and mindfulness meditation techniques.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – 2010
Jeannine Woodall’s 200 Hour Teacher Training Program is designed for current and aspiring yoga teachers, to enhance skills and experience acquired in yoga classes and through self-practice.