Thomas Ding (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Markham, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.akasayoga.ca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Aerial Yoga, Hanuman Yoga, Hatha Yoga, YoGym
- Certified: HKYA-ACI® 500, HKYA-ACI® 200, HKYA-ACFYI20® - Hong Kong Yoga Association
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: 6
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Master Dickson Lau Master Jessica Lam
- Date Joined: November 14, 2012
- CYA Insurance: No
To inspire our members to learn Asanas through breathing and meditation, to purify their own body, heart and to enjoy the peace of mind.
– CYA-E-RYT 500 Member of Canadian Yoga Alliance
– E-RYT 500 and YACEP, Yoga Alliance
– Founding Member and Chairman of Hong Kong Yoga Instructors Association
– Certified Master Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance International
– Certified Yoga Instructor, HKYA-ACI® 500 of Hong Kong Yoga Association
– Certified Yoga Instructor, HKYA-ACFYI20® of Hong Kong Yoga Association
– Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, American Council of Hypnotist Examiners
– Certified NLP Trainer, INLPA Asia
About My Service
Hanuman Yoga is new to Canada and we are the first Hanuman Yoga practice studio in Canada.
"Hanuman" is Sanskrit for "sacred monkey". Hanuman Yoga is creative, fun and effective. Students will make use of the wall and yoga strap to practice yoga poses and acts as agile as a monkey.
Inversion itself brings enormous benefits, like increasing blood circulation to the head, relieving the spine or flushing away hemoglobin to avoid dark circles under eyes. But seldom can we invert and totally relax. When we perform the regular headstand, we have to focus and balance, keep our body straight and rest our weight evenly on elbows and forehead to avoid falling. But with Hanuman Yoga, since the inversion is supported by strings mounted on walls, we can completely let go while enjoying the world upside down. We can even perform different postures forgetting our body is in an abnormal disposition.
You may feel a bit uncomfortable at first with the yoga strap wrapping around your groin. But once you get used to it, you will like how the yoga strap stimulates the lymph system around your thigh areas, effectively detoxifying and trimming your lower body.
Aerial Yoga Class
With the help of hanging fabric or hammock from the ceiling, practice postures with ease and enjoy looking the world upside down. Inverted postures stimulate blood circulation and relax the spine. Totally relax & rejuvenate your body & soul while floating in the air. With the support of the hanging fabric, you can jump start difficult postures & upgrade yoga skills in no time.
Slimming Yoga Class
Through a series of specially designed stretching and twisting postures, helps you break your fat and improves your lymphatic flow. Heavy sweating detoxifies your body. Intensive stretching also effectively tones your waistline, thigh, and hip.
Yoga Class for Seniors
Yoga for Seniors is designed for who want to improve their activity levels and build strength, balance, mobility, and range of motion in their joints and spine.
One on one or small group is specially designed for your needs and level to achieve the best results. Concentrate working on your weak spots greatly and speedily enhances your flexibility and yoga techniques. The location and time for Private Classes are flexible, you can choose indoor, outdoor, school, office or any venue we arrange for you.