Melanie Dawn (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Bakersfield, California United States
- Website: www.sanghayoga.ca
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Hatha, Anusara inspired; Vinyasa; Restorative; Yoga Nidra; Power/Baptiste style; Prana, Meditation, Mantra; Reconnective Healing Practitioner; Lymph massage;
- Certified: Gaiatri Yoga and Beyond
- Years of Practice: 25 practice
- Teaching Experience: 6 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Ally Bogard, Baron Baptiste, Shiva Rea, Annie Carpenter, Sasha Bahador, Kate Mak, Trevor Yelic, Patrick Creelman, and many more through ongoing classes and workshops.
- Date Joined: January 23, 2012
- CYA Insurance: No
I am forever the student. Yoga began to move through me at the age of 9 and I was asked at 19 by my teacher to engage in RYT. I could not at that time; 20 years later when opportunity presented itself I took it, and I feel elated to be living, working and enjoying Yoga each day.
"My new way of being in my life, my practice and my teaching is of freedom and wholeness. The lie I am giving up is that I'm a failure and not smart enough." md
About My Service
I teach private, semi-private and intimate groups (3-4) in dedicated space of a home based studio, plus a community class by donation for all levels/mixed.
Building relationship with my students is very important. Trust must be gained and shared.
Patience with our self and others through the process of Yoga encourages our relationships and trust to grow, serving us well, where ever we may go.