Elizabeth Wyatt (CYA-E-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: Waterloo, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha/Vinyasa
- Certified: Your Yoga Flow, Anusara Immersion, Yogamu , NYU Yoga and Physiology
- Years of Practice: 24
- Teaching Experience: 20
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Helene Whitfield Angela Inglis Mark Atherton Juan Villegas Nancy Frohlick Eddie Stern Dr. Alexandra Seidenstein Maureen Rae Nikolai Manek David Swenson Joan Schaner (Shraddha) Kristine Kaoverii Weber
- Date Joined: October 02, 2022
- CYA Insurance: No
I am married with a daughter who is about to be married!
Peter Parker is my 12 year old pooch.
I have been teaching yoga for 20 years and have learned from and practised with many in the Viniyoga, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Kripalu, and Anusara styles.
I have always been drawn to leading older adults and persons with conditions that require a little more accessibility.
During the pandemic I decided to work online to get my RYT 200 as a project. Programs like this were far and few back in the late 1990's when I got interested in yoga and began taking classes.
About My Service
I teach older adults.
My style is slow, mindful asana, pranayama and meditation.
- How Yoga Heals Online Summit (February 15, 2023@3:19:PM)
- Subtle Yoga for Menopausal Magnificence (February 08, 2023@9:24:AM)
- Subtle Yoga Revolution Teacher Training (January 24, 2023@5:05:PM)
- Subtle Yoga for Enhancing Trauma Recovery (December 28, 2022@5:28:PM)
- The Science of Yogic Meditation (December 17, 2022@8:14:AM)
- Active Chair Yoga for Seniors (October 11, 2022@6:56:AM)
- The Science of Slow (October 11, 2022@6:54:AM)
- Understanding Viniyoga Meditation (October 11, 2022@6:50:AM)
- Chair Yoga for Brain Health (October 09, 2022@4:49:PM)
- Understanding and Combating Mental Health Stigma (October 09, 2022@4:34:PM)