Silvia Illiano (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Iyengar style
- Certified: The Yoga Studio College of Canada, Back to Mobility
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: 4
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Valery Petrich, Trish Robbins, Sharoni Fixler Danielle Pechie As a Guru, Art of living Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Date Joined: September 13, 2022
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I started practicing yoga 12 years ago, after having my third child. After some time, I became more and more aware of the calmness that the practice was bringing to my mind and my life. I became eager to practice and curious about all the philosophy behind the practice. After 7 years, I felt ready to share my experience and knowledge with other people and singed for the teacher trainings. I have been successfully teaching since 2018. I am very grateful for the wonderful teachers I found along the way.
Now, I am also certified as a Yin yoga teacher, Prenatal yoga teacher, Aerial yoga teacher and Pregnancy and Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist.
About My Service
I teach all level classes inspired in the Iyengar tradition, paying detailed attention to alignment and using props to increase students awareness of their bodies.
I just got certified in Aerial yoga, and will start teaching soon.