Annalisa Cara (CYA-E-RYT 450 Member)
- Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.studiozen.ca
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Ashtanga-Vinyasa Flow, Chair yoga, Restorative, Laughter
- Certified: Sampoorna Yoga, Astana-Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Years of Practice: N/A
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Studied with Deepak Kumar Sharma, Magdalena Mecweld in Goa, India. Bhavani Loraine Nelson in Boston, Massachusetts. Studied with Ann-Marie Boudreau in Toronto, Ontario and Julie Ditta in Whitby, Ontario Completed training with Andrea Peloso- an assistant to internationally recognized instructor Judith Laster, and learned from author and televised Laughter yoga facilitator Sylvia Dagenais-Douville in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Date Joined: September 06, 2022
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I instil love and care into all of my yoga programs and classes. My vision is to share the healing aspects of yoga classes in all of the ways it has helped me: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I feel compelled to help others find their inner strength and strive to offer a safe, welcoming and grounding experience for all ages, body types and abilities.
About My Service
I offer customized sessions tailored to suit a persons needs and abilities. Programs and classes can include a personalized mindful yoga practice, relaxation techniques and breathing exercises that will help a person manage stress and pain.
- Contemplative End of Life Care Program (CEOLC) (September 12, 2022@7:22:PM)
- safeTALK Workshop (September 12, 2022@6:43:PM)
- Hospice Palliative Care Volunteer Training (September 12, 2022@6:34:PM)
- Compassionate Bereavement Care Course (September 12, 2022@6:19:PM)
- Mental Health First Aid (September 12, 2022@6:10:PM)
- ASIST Workshop (September 12, 2022@5:49:PM)