Little Mango Tree - Yoga and Holistic Health Centre (CYA-RYS Gold Member)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 5196943769
- Address: 51150 Ron McNeil Line
- Location: Springfield, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.littlemangotree.ca
- Service Offered: Classical Yoga Teacher Training, Advanced Yoga studies, All Levels Classes, Workshops, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Chanting
- Type of Certification Granted: 200hr YTT in Classical Yoga
- Years in Operation: N/A
- Date Joined: October 07, 2019
At Little Mango Tree - Yoga and Holistic Health Centre, Yoga is taught as a way of life, honouring it's traditional roots. In this training you will receive everything that you need to teach a dynamic yoga class integrating asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha, meditation, and mantra. In addition, you will have the opportunity to do deep self-development through reflection and creating the beginnings of a road map on the nature of the mind and what it means to be balanced. This training is for those who wish to embody the teachings of Yoga and teach from a place of connection and inner truth.
The Main Faculty member is Lalitadevi Tamburri, CYA 500hour R-EYT. Lalitadevi has been practicing yoga for over 20 years and teaching for over 17 years. She has a deeply integrated understanding of yoga, the various techniques and tools and an ability to easily teach others how to connect to the more subtle aspects. She is passionate and fully appreciates the healing potential of Yoga.
Julie Boyse (Jaya) RYT 200 will be assisting in this training. Julie has been teaching yoga and studying intensively with regular visits to India to develop her connection and knowledge for 3 years. She is passionate about Yoga and has seen first hand the healing potential of Yoga in her own life.
There will be two Guest Teachers as well:
Dr. Fadel Behman (Holistic Health Institute) - Anatomy and Physiology (6 hours)
Melanie Phillips (Madhuri Ayurveda and Yoga) - Ayurveda and Self Care (3 hours)
This Integrated 200 hour Yoga Teaching Training will focus on teaching Asanas (Postures), Pranayama (Breath Techniques), Mudra (Psychic Gestures), Bandha (Internal Locks). You will be introduced to various Meditation practices and learn to guide and teach them with confidence. The primary goals of this training are: 1. To confidently teach a yoga class incorporating Asana, pranayama, mudra bandha and meditation, with knowledge of anatomy (physical and energy) contraindications, common health concerns and alternate practices.
2. To have a foundation in Yoga Philosophy and the meaning of Living Yoga.
3. To begin to connect to the subtle aspects of yoga and develop a curiosity within to continue to learn through practice and self-awareness.
4. Connect to more of what you love and live a happier more Joyful Life...A life that inspires yourself and others!
The training Includes:
-100 contact hours of Asana, Pranayama, Mudra Bandha teaching, training, methodology and practice.
-20 contact hours of Physical and Energy Anatomy (with Guest Teacher Dr. Fadel Behman)
-20 contact hours in meditation and philosophy
-5 contact hours in Ethics and Lifestyle
-5 contact hours in Self Care and Ayurveda and Self Care (with Guest teacher Melanie Phillips)
NEXT TEACHER TRAINING STARTS February 1st 2021