YogaPhilosophy (CYA-RYS Gold Member)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 4168016891
- Address: Department of Philosophy, YorkU, 4700 Keele St, Toronto,
- Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.yogaphilosophy.com
- Service Offered: Research based, yoga philosophy instruction.
- Type of Certification Granted: Yoga & Philosophy
- Years in Operation: N/A
- Date Joined: October 01, 2019
Yoga Philosophy is by Dr. Shyam Ranganathan. Dr. Ranganathan is a scholar of South Asia, translation expert, and professional philosopher. He is a member of the Department of Philosophy at York University in Toronto, and the York Center for Asian Research. He is translator and commentator of Patañjali's Yoga Sūtra (Penguin 2008), editor of The Bloomsbury Research Handbook of Indian Ethics, author of Hinduism: A Contemporary Philosophical Investigation (Routledge 2019), and over 50 peer-reviewed, yoga related articles. Shyam is an experienced teacher of students of various degrees of exposure to philosophy and yoga having taught for over 20000 hours and 4000 students. . Shyam holds an MA in South Asian Studies, an MA and PhD in philosophy, and is a CYA-E-RYTGOLD yoga teacher (over 1000 hours training). Yoga Philosophy is a registered yoga school (CYA-RYSGOLD) and a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP).
Please see yogaphilosophy.com/courses