Soul Set Wellness Inc. (CYA-RYS 200 Member)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 17055286900
- Address: 371 Yonge St
- Location: Midland, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.soulset.ca
- Service Offered: Hatha
- Type of Certification Granted: 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher
- Years in Operation: 5
- Date Joined: December 28, 2018
Discover your life path that sets your soul on fire.
All workshops and training through Soul Set offer a balanced harmony between spiritual and physical practice, a focused approach to uniting the body and mind.
Incorporating additional training and specialization in touch and hands on assistance, Energy Medicine and Ayurveda. Together with all we do, we strive to create a sense of community and oneness.
1.Anatomy & Physiology: General understanding of human organism with its different systems learning about nervous, musculoskeletal and respiratory system what lengthens and what strengthens when it comes to yoga and the body.
Readings: Yoga Anatomy
2. Study of Asanas & Pranayama: Learning to teach the Soul Set sequence Asana breakdown and study (standing poses, forward bends, back bends, twists and inversions), Sanskrit terms, benefit and contraindications Concept of alignment, at all the possible levels Hands on assists Art of demonstration, assistance and corrections The importance of props, Teaching a safe class, Teaching hot yoga, Intro to Hot Yoga, Vinyasa, YIN, Restorative and Yoga Touch, The art of sequencing, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana, Samadhi Students attend 15 classes with either Kaely or Lindsay outside of YTT scheduled training
There will be 20 hrs of yoga classes taught by a yoga alliance Canada certified instructor during training.
3. Study of Energy systems, Energy bodies and Yoga Philosophy: The history and origin of Yoga The Yoga Sutras - 8 Limbed Path
Yoga philosophy in 2019, the importance of tradition
Discovering your yogic lifestyle Ayurveda: an introduction to the sister science of yoga
Ethics 101: How to humble your way through the challenges of being a yoga teacher Relationships
Proper studio alignment.
4. Teaching Methodology: Teaching Methodology - The Art of Teaching, Ethics of teaching through the Yamas and Niyamas,
Why you should practice as a teacher Inclusivity when it comes to learning styles - flowing from demonstrating, assisting and correcting.
Your yoga business.
5. Practicum: Students after first weekend will be given sections of the Soul Set sequence and will teach that section to the class. Leading up to teaching the whole sequence Students will work in teams to create their own original sequence and teach each other
Neutralizing the charge when receiving constructive feedback.