Shanti Yin Yoga Continuing Education (CYA-RYS-CE Member)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 905-260-9887
- Address: 29 Hemingford Place
- Location: Whitby, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- Service Offered: Yin
- Type of Certification Granted: CYA-RYS-CE
- Years in Operation: N/A
- Date Joined: October 22, 2017
At Shanti Yin Yoga, we are dedicated to yin yoga as a lifestyle, and to the growth of empowerment of our students through sharing the gifts of Yin Yoga. We emphasize HEART (ahimsa), INTEGRITY (satya), and SIMPLICITY(aparigraha) in our approach to yoga and living.
At Shanti you will learn to teach from the heart. We provide you with the necessary skills to create a safe and effective yin yoga class, as well as nurture your unique gifts and passions to help you become the best yoga teacher you can be!!
Our 25-hour Yin Teacher Training is a unique way to deepen your yoga practice or expand your teaching credits. From the roots of mindfulness, to the spirit of Yin, this Teacher Training promises to land right in the center of your heart.
Prior experience in Yin Yoga is not required. You do not have to desire to become a yoga teacher; however you are expected to have passion for yoga. Participants must have a minimum of one year of practicing yoga regularly. Prior certification to teach yoga is not a prerequisite.
Upon completion of this course you will have the tools to enrich your personal practice and teach authentically, grounded both in self-awareness and experiential knowledge.
In this 25 hour Teacher Training we will explore:
* Foundations for the Body; Experience the practice of Yin Yoga, The Chinese Meridian Theory & Human Variation Anatomy
* Foundations for the Mind; Consist of mindfulness and open awareness drawn from Yogic, Taosit and Buddhist psychological teachings
* Foundation for Teaching Yin: Yin Sequencing and foundations to confidently teach the practice of Yin
* Foundations of Philosophy; The History of Yin Yoga
* Relational Awareness Practices; Includes generating loving-kindness & compassion, as well as engaging in contemplative dialogues with others on specific subjects