- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Yoga for Healthy Aging, Oct 19 & 20, Peterborough
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Prenatal Suspension Yoga™
- Yoga Teacher Training Modules 2011
- Illuminated Teacher Training - 200 hour
- Ayurveda 100 /200 hour body therapies .
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
- ADJUSTMENT CLINIC with Beatrix Montanile
Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
This course will walk you through a journey of self-discovery. Cultivate present moment awareness through many meditations and exercises aimed at getting to the real you. Learn about Mindfulness Bases Stress Reduction (MBSR) used for not only stress but anxiety, letting go, nonjudgment, loving kindness and much more through this 8 week course done online over Zoom. Through our own self-discovery we ae able to work more effectively with others, intuit needs and create fulfillment in our own lives. Homework will be given each week to ensure you are building your at home practice.
Starting on Sunday, September 29, we will go through 8, 1.25 hour session (skipping the long weekends) to cover the following topics:
1. What is mindfulness
3. Non-judgment and Duality
5. Goal Setting
6. Self-compassion/Self-judgment/Loving Kindness
7. Ego and Identity
8. Integration//Moving Forward
Each week we will begin with a meditative practice, have a lecture, an exercise around the topic and homework to build mindfulness, non-judgment and self-compassion into your everyday life.
Cost is $199
Register on my website www.reenadavis.com