- Sept 2018 - March 2019 - Glow Yoga, Whitby
- January 26 - 28, 2019 - Glow Yoga, Whitby
- February 23 - 25, 2018 - Glow Yoga, Whitby
- 30 - hour Yin Yoga TT - Montreal - November 2018
- Connect to Spirit YTT 200 hr certification 2018
- 200hr Organic Aliveness Integrative Yoga Teacher
- 40 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Jamie Lee
- Yoga Teacher Training - 200 hr Online
- Meditation Teacher Training - 8 Weeks Online
- Hands-on Adjustments for Yoga Teachers, Barrie, ON
Meditation Teacher Training - 8 Weeks Online
Do you want to deepen your personal meditation and learn to guide others in meditation and mindful practices?
This fall I am offering an 8 week online meditation teacher training program.
Through the program you will have the opportunity to dive deeply into your own meditation experience, learn various meditation and contemplative techniques, and develop the skill to guide others through meditation and contemplative practices.
The online experience provides both flexibility and affordability, while also giving depth of learning and interaction and sharing with the other participants and facilitator. The class size is kept to 5 participants to enable this level of interaction and feedback.
For more information or the register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you learn:
o Various meditation and breathing practices
o Techniques for teaching
o Benefits and challenges of meditation
o Ethics of teaching meditation
o Science and background of mindful practices
o You will need approximately 8 hours per week for the course. This includes:
o 2 hrs live class per week (online with instructor and the other students) – usually an evening
o 30 minutes of individual meditation practice each day
o 1-2 hrs online and personal study – readings, online discussions, teaching practice
o Within the course, deadlines are negotiable, though you will not want to get too behind. All coursework is due on the end date for the course. If any extension is required following the end date, it will require a monthly fee.
• 8 weeks
o Begins October 21
o Finishes December 14
Tuition for the course: One payment of $500
$100 is required as a down payment at the time of registration