Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- 200hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy (TIYT) Training
- 30 hr Prenatal Yoga Intensive
- Shanti Vision 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Level I Reiki Certification and attunement
- Rest and Reconnect: Weekend Retreat - Wolfe Island
- SAVOUR THE END OF SUMMER: Yoga and Writing Retreat
- Time to Awaken: An Urban Yoga and Writing Retreat
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Chakra Balancing
30 hr Prenatal Yoga Intensive
The Journey of the Soul
June 1-3 2018
Join us for this weekend immersion into the magical world of the souls journey, explored through pregnancy, birth, parenting, and beyond. Yoga teachers will feel confident accepting pregnant or new mothers into their classes and create specialty classes designed, safe and unique for them. Women looking to become pregnant and make choices regarding their own fertility, birthing options and yoga practice will feel supported, empowered and nurtured from this immersion. The course will take place at the beautiful Shala of DarmaJi. Located in the heart of Batroun facing the sea. Rooms are available so if you can spend the night and feel more able to absorb and assimilate the teachings.
There will be guest teachers announced soon.
Much more info is available on:
Teachers will be certified under the high standards of the Canadian Yoga Alliance and One Yoga Academy.