Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- 200hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy (TIYT) Training
- 30 hr Prenatal Yoga Intensive
- Shanti Vision 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Level I Reiki Certification and attunement
- Rest and Reconnect: Weekend Retreat - Wolfe Island
- SAVOUR THE END OF SUMMER: Yoga and Writing Retreat
- Time to Awaken: An Urban Yoga and Writing Retreat
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Chakra Balancing
Level I Reiki Certification and attunement
Take your teaching and practice to the next level! Become certified in Level I Reiki, in the Traditional Usui Reiki Shihi Ryoho Method.
Level I is like an on-off switch for this Japanese modality that uses life-force energy (Rei-Ki) to help promote relaxation, healing, and the removal of energy blockages and karma which no longer serves us.
In this course, you will learn about Reiki, and become attuned to the first symbol- the Choku Rei. Includes official Certificate. Taught by Reiki Master Teacher Michelle Righetti, CYA-RYT200, International Reiki Association member and founder of Clairvida.
Tuition $150. Course is approximately 8 hours. (1 day). Next course isheld at Orrett Music Academy, Saturday, April 7 at 3107 Bloor St W, Suite 201, Toronto, ON. register here! https://www.clairvida.com/reikicert