Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- Rest and Reconnect: Weekend Retreat - Wolfe Island
- SAVOUR THE END OF SUMMER: Yoga and Writing Retreat
- Time to Awaken: An Urban Yoga and Writing Retreat
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Chakra Balancing
- Hot Stone Restorative with Aromatherapy!
- Winter Workshops in Nova Scotia
- YOga with Carol-Anne Robinson
- 200 hour Teacher Training
This will be a 7 Module program, we will meet the last Monday of the month from 5:30-7 pm starting in March thru September 2018
We will be exploring the Chakra System in depth, using cross overs from several Yoga Traditions. Combining some techniques from Kundalini Yoga, Hatha Yoga and the Phycology of the Chakra's based on Anodea Judith's Eastern Body, Western Mind