Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- Hot Stone Restorative with Aromatherapy!
- Winter Workshops in Nova Scotia
- YOga with Carol-Anne Robinson
- 200 hour Teacher Training
- Discovering the Chakras Workshop Series
- Yin Yoga Workshop
- YTT200 Training Open House Spirit Tree Yoga
- Yoga Retreat in Tuscany, Italy
- Sankalpa Yoga Teacher Training & Wellness Program!
200 hour Teacher Training
200 hour cross disciplinary (yin, vinyasa, acro, restorative) Yoga Teacher Training Program.
March 9- October 14
Here are the dates for the spring training. . Our registration will open December 1 which means our early bird rate starts then and ends February 22. Payment plans are for sure an option and we work with each individual and their needs.
Here are the dates:
The Friday evening we meet 7-9:30 and the Saturday and Sunday 9-5:30
The finally weekend we will be finishing at a cottage and that Friday and Saturday 8-5 and the Sunday 8-3. Those detail will be given later.
If you have a weekend you can not make, you will be given a take home assignment. If you had to miss more you could always jump into the module you missed when we run it again or do some private training with me to make it up. After all life happens.
The program is registered with the Canadian Yoga Alliance and our students get a discount on insurance and other stuff like supplies and clothing. All our student can attend any of our in house classes for $5