Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- 200hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy (TIYT) Training
- 30 hr Prenatal Yoga Intensive
- Shanti Vision 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Level I Reiki Certification and attunement
- Rest and Reconnect: Weekend Retreat - Wolfe Island
- SAVOUR THE END OF SUMMER: Yoga and Writing Retreat
- Time to Awaken: An Urban Yoga and Writing Retreat
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Chakra Balancing
200 hour Teacher Training
200 hour cross disciplinary (yin, vinyasa, acro, restorative) Yoga Teacher Training Program.
March 9- October 14
Here are the dates for the spring training. . Our registration will open December 1 which means our early bird rate starts then and ends February 22. Payment plans are for sure an option and we work with each individual and their needs.
Here are the dates:
The Friday evening we meet 7-9:30 and the Saturday and Sunday 9-5:30
The finally weekend we will be finishing at a cottage and that Friday and Saturday 8-5 and the Sunday 8-3. Those detail will be given later.
If you have a weekend you can not make, you will be given a take home assignment. If you had to miss more you could always jump into the module you missed when we run it again or do some private training with me to make it up. After all life happens.
The program is registered with the Canadian Yoga Alliance and our students get a discount on insurance and other stuff like supplies and clothing. All our student can attend any of our in house classes for $5