Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- 200 hour Teacher Training
- Discovering the Chakras Workshop Series
- Yin Yoga Workshop
- YTT200 Training Open House Spirit Tree Yoga
- Yoga Retreat in Tuscany, Italy
- Sankalpa Yoga Teacher Training & Wellness Program!
- Yoga Courses at the Bahamas Sivananda Ashram
- Stairway to Calm Yoga Teacher Training
- Restorative & Reiki with heated basalt stones!
Discovering the Chakras Workshop Series
Each 2 hour workshop will focus on it's corresponding chakra or energy centre. Information will be shared about the energy centre relating to things is corresponds with, how it can affect our daily life, things we can do to help balance it out through energizing movements and releasing ones too.
We will discover the energy centre through movement, restoratives, creating sound, meditation/mindfulness exercises and visualization journeys as well.
Running two Sundays per month through to January 2018
Time: 3-5 pm
Where: Moksha Yoga Brooklin, Baldwin Street, 3rd floor
Chakra 1 - Sun Nov 12
Chakra 2 - Sun Nov 26
Chakra 3 - Sun Dec 10
Chakra 4 - Sun Dec 17
Chakra 5,6, 7 - Sun Jan 14
Chakra Finale - Sun Jan 21
(This Finale will be a 2 hour yoga class incorporating movement, asana, restoratives and sound focussing on all 7 chakras)
Each workshop can be taken individually or you can register for the full series. To register, contact Moksha Yoga Brooklin directly at www.mokshayogabrooklin.ca or call 905.425.5683.
If you have any enquiries, contact www.mettamovementarts.com