Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- Restorative & Reiki
- YIN & Reiki
- Restorative Teacher Training |Advanced Studies
- Autumn in Algonquin: Weekend Retreat Sep 28-Oct 1
- The Art of Sequencing
- Functional Anatomy and Adaptive Yoga
- The Art of Holding Space
- 200 Hour YTT - Intensive
- 200 Hour YTT - Weekend Format
- Yoga Teacher Training for Mothers - Weekday Format
Autumn in Algonquin: Weekend Retreat Sep 28-Oct 1
Leave the buzz and busyness of the city behind, and unplug with us for a weekend of relaxation at Northern Edge Algonquin. Surrounded by nature and beautiful fall colours, rest and return home to your whole self through daily yoga, pilates and meditation practices. All meals will be provided by Chef Gregor, who will nourish us with delicious local and organic delights inspired by the season. A true northern experience, this weekend retreat also includes wilderness excursions, hiking, canoeing, and star-gazing. In the evening, soothe your body in the wood-fired sauna and wind down with us by the campfire before retiring to your cozy cabin for a peaceful night's sleep.
Accommodation for two nights
All meals from arrival day dinner to departure day lunch
All movement and meditation classes
Activities: canoeing, kayaking, SUP, hiking, wood-fired sauna, napping, laughing
Location: Northern Edge Algonquin – Nature Retreat & Awareness Centre
Northern Edge, situated inside Algonquin Park is an accessible, yet remote retreat centre away from your everyday city life. Just a few hours journey from the big city, Northern Edge Algonquin is a sanctuary from technology, cell phones and constant connectivity. Slip away from the world for a few days of adventure, restoration, rejuvenation.
Nourish yourself, dining on organic & locally raised food and be inspired by handcrafted surroundings designed in harmony with our forest home at Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada. More than just comfortable, our solar-powered accommodations & meals prepared with care, along with fully guided nature experiences will help you to reconnect, recharge, and feel inspired to live your life as fully as possible.
Accommodations and Rates:
Starting at $548 + hst.
Early Bird Rates until Aug 15th, 2017 – after this date, the rates below will increase by $75.
Primarily shared accommodation with a few private options for couples and single participants. Please take a look below for details about the variety of cabins on offer. First come, first served!
For further information about accommodations and rates and to register, please visit: