Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- Hot Stone Restorative with Aromatherapy!
- Winter Workshops in Nova Scotia
- YOga with Carol-Anne Robinson
- 200 hour Teacher Training
- Discovering the Chakras Workshop Series
- Yin Yoga Workshop
- YTT200 Training Open House Spirit Tree Yoga
- Yoga Retreat in Tuscany, Italy
- Sankalpa Yoga Teacher Training & Wellness Program!
The Art of Holding Space
In this ONLINE course, we apply yoga philosophy and meditation techniques to real life situations. Part sangha and part book club, in a supportive and safe environment, student and teacher agree to an empowering exchange where vulnerability and honesty are encouraged.
Monday's from 7pm to 9pm
Jan 15 - Mar 05, 2018