Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- 30 hr Prenatal Yoga Intensive
- Shanti Vision 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Level I Reiki Certification and attunement
- Rest and Reconnect: Weekend Retreat - Wolfe Island
- SAVOUR THE END OF SUMMER: Yoga and Writing Retreat
- Time to Awaken: An Urban Yoga and Writing Retreat
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Chakra Balancing
- Hot Stone Restorative with Aromatherapy!
- Winter Workshops in Nova Scotia
CHAKRA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (CYA-30HR)
In this experiential training, teachers and seasoned students* will learn asanas through the lens of the chakra system; a profound formula for wholeness and personal transformation. You will learn chakra sequences that weave in philosophy, psychology, emotional-awareness, pranayama, mantras, mudras, guided meditation, aromatherapy, and more.
August 25-28th in Sudbury, ON.
6-Student Maximum / $650
Students completing this training will be honored with a Certificate of Completion for 30 Hours. This training fulfills the Canadian Yoga Alliance requirements for Continuing Education. * Minimum 6-months yoga practice experience is required.
During these 4-days together, some of what you will experience is a deep dive into your own core relationship with the chakras; exploring the shadows that inhabit each chakra, those that when left untended may create negative imprints on your body, mind, and emotions, manifesting as unhealthy personal habits and self-sabotaging practices.
Interactive conversations that may help to normalize deeply-imprinted insecurities, fears, self-judgements, and illusions will be shared, as well as tools for harmonizing the chakras.