Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- Restorative & Reiki
- YIN & Reiki
- Restorative Teacher Training |Advanced Studies
- Autumn in Algonquin: Weekend Retreat Sep 28-Oct 1
- The Art of Sequencing
- Functional Anatomy and Adaptive Yoga
- The Art of Holding Space
- 200 Hour YTT - Intensive
- 200 Hour YTT - Weekend Format
- Yoga Teacher Training for Mothers - Weekday Format
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
The Journey of the Soul
In this course we will explore the journey of a soul. Including Parent and child. Through traditional wisdom we will get a deeper understanding of a womans journey though pregnancy, birth and beyond.
we will explore the physical methods of how yoga can best embrace this journey as well as have a vantage point which allows us to be aware of the entire spiritual, emotional and physical landscape.
This course will give you the confidence to integrate pregnant women safely into your repertoire of teaching as well as be able to offer private classes or classes solely tailored to support the pregnancy journey.