Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- Restorative & Reiki
- YIN & Reiki
- Restorative Teacher Training |Advanced Studies
- Autumn in Algonquin: Weekend Retreat Sep 28-Oct 1
- The Art of Sequencing
- Functional Anatomy and Adaptive Yoga
- The Art of Holding Space
- 200 Hour YTT - Intensive
- 200 Hour YTT - Weekend Format
- Yoga Teacher Training for Mothers - Weekday Format
YOGA FOR THE SPECIAL CHILD® Basic One Program
August 25 - 31, 2017
The Basic Program is a 7-day course that begins at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, August 25 and ends at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 31. The daily schedule includes classes from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a one hour lunch break. Participants must arrange their own meals and accommodations. I will provide a list of accommodations.
Yoga for the Special Child®, The Sonia Sumar Method, is a comprehensive training course in the theory & practice of yoga techniques for babies and children with learning and/or developmental disabilities from 0 - 12 years old. It offers a unique learning environment for children and their parents, special education teachers, yoga teachers, massage therapists and adaptive physical education teachers. Yoga for the Special Child® Programs are also appropriate for the continuing education of health-care specialists in a variety of fields including Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Paediatric and Rehabilitation Nursing.
Tuition: $995.00 (Cdn. Currency). A $300.00 non-refundable deposit will reserve your space. Make cheque or money order payable to Sherry LeBlanc. Full fee by PAY PAL. All fees must be paid in full by July 24, 2017.
Program Location: Eight Branches, 358 Dupont Street, Toronto, Ontario Canada, M5R 1V9.
Contact: Sherry LeBlanc to register and for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-532-5988, www.yoga4kids.org.
Mailing Address: Sherry LeBlanc/Yoga 4 Kids, 639 Dupont Street, Suite 507, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6G 1Z4.
Yoga for the Special Child is a Yoga Alliance Registered School.