Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- Restorative & Reiki
- YIN & Reiki
- Restorative Teacher Training |Advanced Studies
- Autumn in Algonquin: Weekend Retreat Sep 28-Oct 1
- The Art of Sequencing
- Functional Anatomy and Adaptive Yoga
- The Art of Holding Space
- 200 Hour YTT - Intensive
- 200 Hour YTT - Weekend Format
- Yoga Teacher Training for Mothers - Weekday Format
Connect to Spirit YTT 200 Teacher Training
SUMMER INTENSIVE 200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATION
August 13 - August 26th, 2017
Whether you are interested in learning to teach Yoga or just bring your practice to a deeper level this course is for you.
All you need is to dedicate two weeks this summer to achieve your YTT200 certification. Perfect for students or those in the Education system to be able to bring Yoga to the classroom.
St. Lawrence College has affordable rooms in the residence available for out of town participants only a short walk from Spirit Tree Yoga's new location in the Cotton Mill Weaveshed.
Fee $2,500.00 plus HST Early Bird Special Pay Deposit before August 1st and save the tax.
email: email@example.com Phone: 613-662-6090