Andrea Jittler-Friesen (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Penticton, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.stargazeryoga.ca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha, Kundalini, Vinyasa, Raja
- Certified: Elisabeth Micheilsen, Maalaa, Radiant Child Yoga, Hale Pule Yoga and Ayurveda
- Years of Practice: 22
- Teaching Experience: 10 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Elisabeth Micheilsen, Lesile Young, Shakta Kaur Kalsa, Maalaa, Terri Mytopher(Reiki teacher), Amelia Kinkade ( Animal Communication mentor) Hale Pule Yoga and Ayurveda with Myra Lewin in Kauai
- Date Joined: December 02, 2010
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
Recently relocated from Kamloops to Penticton BC.
Busy getting settled and finding a new space to teach in . Teaching Yoga & Wellness retreats throughout the Thompson and Okanagen . Next retreat is in March at the South Thompson Inn in Kamloops.
I was first introduced to yoga after suffering a back injury that would not heal, nothing seemed to work . Leslie Young was my neighbour and I learned about creating a yoga practice with her for over 5 years. This was a amazing foundation to my practice, I have taken many workshops and courses but up until the birth of my son, being a yoga teacher was just a dream . I started taking yoga for children training to be able to teach my son and it has just become my new path . I completed my offical 200hr training with Elisabeth Micheilsen from Body Heart and Soul Yoga in the spring. I have had great opportunities to teach a variety of classes and now I am planning to go further in my new surroundings creating a diverse classes incorporating healing and mediation with both Children and adult yoga. Recently moved from Kamloops area where I spent 5 years teaching classes in Yoga and Meditation . Class levels varied from Senior/ reduced mobility classes with Chair yoga to intermediate classes , restorative yoga. Also Kids yoga summer camps in collaboration with Azami Sports . Now a new chapter and start in Penticton continuing to teach and expand knowledge and areas of both yoga therapy and Meditation .
About My Service