Caelin Nadin (CYA-RYT Gold Member)
- Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada
- Website: www.tiytcanada.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Yoga Therapy, Yoga Therapy trainings
- Certified: Breathing Space Yoga Studio, Integrative Yoga Therapy (IYT), Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy (TIYT),
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 8
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Genevieve Yellin, Maria Mendola, Joseph LePage, Lilian LePage, Manju Jois, Sadie Nardini, Amy Weintraub, Jenny Keirstead, Sue Ducros, Nancy Gilgof, Eleanor Criswell,
- Date Joined: April 28, 2018
- CYA Insurance: No
About My Service
Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy's training sessions are broken into distinct levels. Each level requires specific modules which are named after the elements- Earth, Fire, Water, Air and Ether. Our goal is to bring trauma informed disciplines to all manner of providers, whether they are new to their field, or are long standing practitioners. To this goal, we offer three levels of certification TIYT level 1 is offered in high-quality 200/300 hr Yoga teacher trainings nationwide.
TIYT Canada is an affiliate of Sundara Yoga Therapy offering Earth and Water elements throughout Canada.
EARTH Module Format-in person (25 hrs)
Designed to teach Trauma Informed care practices as they apply to teaching public Yoga classes. Trauma Informed Yoga teaching requires cognizance of the consequences of trauma and adversity, as well as the potential for Yoga practitioners to re-experience post-trauma symptoms while practicing yoga.
Format- in person (25 hrs)
Advanced training to prepare experienced teachers/therapists to work with traumatized populations. Neuro physiological principles, the Poly Vagal Nerve Theory, Yoga Therapy techniques, and TIYT methodology. A strong emphasis on learning how to specialize and teach various populations in unresolved trauma with treatment centres, hospitals, wellness programs, prisons and other locations.
To Register: please fill out our on-line application at www.tiytcanada.com