Linn-Tove M Taule (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Mission, British Columbia Canada
- Website: https://blissninjasyoga.wixsite.com/blissninjas
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Anusara
- Certified: Himalayan Yog Ashram
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Yogi Ram,. Himalayan Yog Ashram Rebecca Walker, Vancouver School of Healing Arts Sjanie Mcinnis, Vancouver School of Healing Arts
- Date Joined: April 27, 2018
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
Linn Taule is an enthusiastic, artistic and musical Norwegian world traveller who unconditionally fell in love with yoga and mother earth, and as a result studied to become a yoga teacher and an adventure guide. She completed her Bachelor of Outdoor Education in New Zealand and continued to complete a 200-hour yoga teacher training in India. Linn recently graduated from Vancouver School of Healing Arts, where she studied their advanced 300-hour teacher training program, with a focus on the Anusara method.
When she met her beloved who introduced her to meditation in 2014, she started to deepen her practice and developed a strong wish to share her knowledge and experience from her practice of yoga and adventures in nature. Linn wants to be of service to, and assist others in realizing their higher purpose, recognizing that they are not separate from each other and the earth they inhabit.
About My Service