Virginia Masse (CYA-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Iyengar, Restorative, Yin, Gentle Somatic Yoga
- Certified: The Yoga Studio College of Canada, C.A.T-Yoga, Paul Grilley Anatomy, Yin Yoga
- Years of Practice: 7 years
- Teaching Experience: 6 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Rob Walker; Trish Robbins; Paul Grilley; James Knight; Gertz van Lauwen
- Date Joined: April 10, 2018
- CYA Insurance: N/A
As a Registered Yoga Teacher as well a Somatic Movement Practitioner, I am committed to supporting growth, positive shifts & healing of the mind as well as body, through Light Touch Therapy techniques.
I incorporate healing modalities which include: Thai Massage / Bodywork, Restorative / Somatic Yoga, CST & my Signature Aromatherapy sessions. I strongly believe in the importance of holistic health, integrating a few practice styles to address the root of issues working with energy meridians, zone therapy, visceral contact points and the nervous system of the whole body. These combinations empower your body to shift towards a more harmonious state of well-being. There is a natural biodynamic process to healing, as you are able to activate your own Relaxation Response, thus allowing your body to heal more readily and optimize long term function.
About My Service
Dynamic Yin Yoga, Gentle Somatic Yoga, Restorative Thai Yoga, Functional Yoga Basics