Jessica Czarnecki (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha Vinyasa
- Certified: Vancouver School of Yoga
- Years of Practice: 4
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Jackie Winther Rebekka Walker Chantal Russell Sjanie McInnis Trisha Wilson Chelsea Lee Lila Rasa Brown Scott Kellsey Christina Niven
- Date Joined: February 13, 2018
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
Well, my name is Jessica! I have been practicing yoga for 4 years. When I first started practicing yoga all I really wanted to be able to do was complete a push up. I was working for a business who decided that they needed to bring yoga into the office to help with stress levels and my journey with yoga began.
My yoga teacher, Jackie Winther, was my first ever teacher who became my "Guru" and friend. She helped me realize that my body was going through depression. At first I wasn't convinced, until I started becoming aware of my thoughts and how my body was reacting to certain things. Through practice with Jackie I became more conscious.
Practicing yoga was my exercise and as I started to practice meditation my spiritual practice as well and I started to feel whole again. This inspired me and I want to help people who are experiencing the same thing.
About My Service
I am teaching alignment based yoga with modern biomechanics.