Katie Blecker (CYA-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.katiebleckeryoga.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Hatha
- Certified: Vancouver School of Yoga
- Years of Practice: N/A
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: From The Vancouver School of Healing Arts: Rebekka Walker, Trisha Wilson, Sjanie McInnis, Chantal Russell
- Date Joined: January 30, 2018
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
Katie Blecker came to yoga as a means of building deeper and more resonant relationships with herself and the world at large. Through consistent practice she discovered that yoga is a way to continually return home to herself and choose love, again and again. After experiencing how positively her practice impacted her daily life, Katie decided to pursue the path of teaching as a way to share the profound teachings of yoga with others and facilitate space for them on their own individual paths of connection and discovery.
Katie’s relationship with yoga inspires a deep and resounding YES to life and an ongoing exploration of the interconnectedness of it all. To her, yoga is a way to facilitate lasting and sincere connection. To Katie, connection - with ourselves, each other, and our world - is truly the heart of it all.
Katie teaches Hatha/Vinyasa yoga with an emphasis on alignment, breath, movement, and wholehearted connection. She is passionate about holding space for students to develop sustainable practices, with a strong focus on self-love and resiliency. Katie is a graduate of the 240 hour foundational and 300 hour advanced teacher training programs at The Vancouver School of Healing Arts.
About My Service
Katie teaches Hatha/Vinyasa yoga with an emphasis on alignment, breath, movement, and wholehearted connection.
- 300 Hour Advanced Teacher Training (May 17, 2018@11:56:PM)