Michelle Righetti (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.michellerighetti.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Suspension, Acro, Ashthanga based styles
- Certified: The Flying Yogi CYA-RYS200
- Years of Practice: 15+
- Teaching Experience: 1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Beatrix Montanille at The Flying Yogi; I have received additional training from Inna Miretski at Utkata Chair Yoga; And have studied under Nikki Irwin, and various studios in Toronto, Halifax and Vancouver.
- Date Joined: December 29, 2017
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I have been practicing yoga (including spiritual study, pranayama and meditation) since age 12. It has been my foundation throughout years of exploring various athletic activities, a career in the Performing Arts as an opera singer and actor, and has helped me heal through injuries. I am also a certified Reiki Master, and have been teaching Reiki since 2016. I also dance tango, salsa and jazz, rock climb and practice SurfSet.
About My Service
I am currently teaching Suspension Yoga classes, including restorative Suspension with reiki ( I am also a certified Reiki Master Practitioner/Teacher); Infrared Hot Yoga in a hatha flow style (Ashthanga Based). I also teach Meditation, mindfulness and pranayama classes.