Gaby Hamelin (CYA-E-RYT 350 Member)
- Location: Gatineau, Quebec Canada
- Website: gabyhamelin.ca/yogagatineau
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Yin, Yin/Yang, Hatha
- Certified: East-to-West-Yoga, Rama Lotus
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Louise Vigneault, Louise Campbell, Fidji McAlpine, Anodea Judith
- Date Joined: October 10, 2017
- CYA Insurance: No
I beleive my Dharma is making compassion a way of living. Letting go is also a lesson I am working on in this life since I am a very perfectionnist person. Yoga and meditation teach me to developp those qualities by appreciating the path and not longing for the one and only goal.
About My Service
In my Yin class, I intergrate a Chakra yoga since I took my Chakra teacher training with Anodea Judith and I find that Yin is a very meditative practice, it is a good place to get in touch with our energy centers. I teach with all of my classes with the same approche I do in my own practice: get in touch with Ahimsa, connection with the unmateriel, be aware of and unite the opposites, and most of all, always approche life and practice with compassion and gratitude, dance between the breath and movement, engagement and letting go, shadow and light.