Kerri-Ann Fitzgerald (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Caledonia, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha/Vinyasa Flow, Restorative, Yoga Nidra; Meditation
- Certified: Yoga City CYA-RYS200
- Years of Practice: 8
- Teaching Experience: 7 years meditation; 9 months yoga instruction
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: 200-HR YTT at Yoga City, Mississauga ; 40-HR Restorative YTT at Sunninghill and Thai Yoga, Hamilton; 5-Day Retreat on Intensive Mindfuless-Based Cognitive Therapy at the Centre for Mindfulness Studies; Boot Camp on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Philadelphia; Masters of Social Work at McMaster University
- Date Joined: September 02, 2017
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
Kerri-Ann is passionate about sharing her knowledge of yoga and emotional wellness skills to help others cultivate embodied wisdom, and to increase their self-awareness, equanimity and compassion both on and off the yoga mat. Her professional training as a registered social worker compliments her yoga teaching, and helps her students to strengthen their mind-body connection.
About My Service
Kerri-Ann offers a fusion of yoga, meditation and emotional-wellness skills in her sessions by drawing upon her training as a yoga instructor and clinical social worker. Her care and attunement to her students is evident as she seamlessly weaves yoga theory, meditation and skills to promote emotional balance into her teaching.