Anne Gray-Hiddink (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: St.Thomas, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Vinyasa, Hot Yoga,
- Certified: Tru Hot Yoga
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 2
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Kayla Carr, Cindy Carol-Watters, Robin Wilkins, Heather Ross, and my mentor and dear friend Livia Keidan. I feel that every teacher, every yoga class I have attended, has contributed to my yoga training, and there are too many to list here. I have taken programs before I was "officially" 200hr trained at the yoga conference etc. to deepen my love and understanding of yoga. I also took an assisting class with Paul VanWijk.
- Date Joined: July 17, 2017
- CYA Insurance: No
I am an elementary school teacher, I've been teaching for over 20 years. I teach grade 7&8 students. I discovered yoga over 10 years ago and after my first class at a Moksha studio I was hooked. I fell in love with yoga and have been on a journey ever since. I have been able to share my yoga love with my school students and now with other yogis at the studio. I have a passion for teaching and now that gift has been used to teach others in yoga as well. I'm looking forward to using this training to volunteer at our local hospital working on the addiction ward this fall.
About My Service
I teach flow, yang-yin, yin, calming and restorative classes as well as children's yoga. I am available for private or group lessons.