Denise Harcourt (CYA-RYT 300 Member)
- Location: Collingwood, Ontario Canada
- Website: deniseyoga.ca
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Adaptive, Restorative, Chair
- Certified: Balanced Life Yoga CYA-RYSGOLD; YogaSpace Adaptive & Restorative
- Years of Practice: 17
- Teaching Experience: 1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Shasta Townsend David Robson Kathryn Beet Hali Schwartz
- Date Joined: July 06, 2017
- CYA Insurance: No
Yoga gave me an entire new perspective on how my body moves, or more specifically, how it is designed to move. Once I experienced how it changed my life, I wanted to help others. I started with YTT-200 (Hatha), then took workshops including 100 Hour Ashtanga; and then 150 Hours of Mindfulness Meditation training through University of Toronto in partnership with The Centre for Mindfulness Studies. In 2017, I took an Advanced Yoga Teacher Training YTT-300 (Yoga as a Healing Modality including Adaptive, Restorative & Chair Yoga).
I recently left the corporate world to teach full time.
About My Service
I specialize in Chair Yoga infusing all my classes with information on the Anatomy of Aging, the Power of Posture, and helpful ways to incorporate movement into your day, every day.