Denise Harcourt (CYA-RYT 300 Member)
- Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Adaptive, Restorative, Chair
- Certified: Balanced Life Yoga CYA-RYSGOLD; YogaSpace Adaptive & Restorative
- Years of Practice: 17
- Teaching Experience: 1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Shasta Townsend David Robson Kathryn Beet Hali Schwartz
- Date Joined: July 06, 2017
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
Yoga saved my sanity. Once I experienced how it changed my life, I wanted to help others. I started with YTT-200 (Hatha), then took workshops including 100 Hour Ashtanga; and then 150 Hours of Mindfulness Meditation training through University of Toronto in partnership with The Centre for Mindfulness Studies. I am currently enrolled in an Advanced Yoga Teacher Training YTT-300 (Yoga as a Healing Modality including Adaptive, Restorative & Chair Yoga).
I recently left the corporate world to teach full time.
About My Service
In addition to teaching beginners and seniors the essential poses for well-being, I also have my own program - YogaSIT - that combines adaptive and/or restorative yoga with sitting mindfulness meditation.