Lisa Blair (CYA-E-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: Newcastle, Ontario Canada
- Website: WWW.urbanrestorative.yoga
- E-mail: UrbanRestorativeYoga@rogers.com
- Service Offered: Specializing in Yin & Hot Stone Restorative, Reiki & Restorative
- Certified: Transformations Yoga & Pilates, American Institute of Vedic Studies
- Years of Practice: >15
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Lee Anne Nowell, Transformations Yoga & Pilates Studio and Dr. David Frawley, American Institute of Vedic Studies
- Date Joined: March 19, 2016
- CYA Insurance: No
Principle Instructor, Continuing Education Provider, Avid Yogi, with over 600-hours training in YIN, Restorative, Hatha, Vinyasa, Moksha, Yoga Nidra & Ayurveda studies.
I enjoy teaching in a studio environment and privately in my home where I find pleasure in knowing that I am helping our members find that inner calm and insight, through yoga.
About My Service
I offer YIN|Yang and Restorative events|workshops and teacher training to support the body|mind|soul connection, creating a unique wellness program that includes guided meditation.
In 2015, Restorative & Reiki was introduced to my clients.
In 2016, Restorative Hot Stone with Reiki sessions being offered throughout the year on a monthly basis.
March 2017, I became a Registered Continuing Education Provider and now offer a 30-hour Restorative course.
- Advanced Yoga and Ayurveda Studies (March 14, 2016@3:26:PM)