Lynda Davies (CYA-YT Member)
- Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.lyndadaviesyoga.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Therapeutic/Restorative Yoga, Trauma Informed, Seniors & Special Needs Chair, Hatha, Flow
- Certified: Vancouver School of Yoga, Langara College, Kushala Yoga & Fine Balance Yoga
- Years of Practice: 8 years
- Teaching Experience: 3 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Nicole Marcia, Chelsea Lee, Neil Pearson, Maggie Reagh, Tianne Allan
- Date Joined: February 17, 2016
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
During my own life challenges I stumbled into yoga completely unaware of the benefits I would receive. As I continued to practice yoga, I began to feel stronger mentally, less stressed and more emotionally balanced and healthy. Over time, it inspired me to want to share this amazing practice with others. I had learned first-hand that Yoga is not just about the physical postures, but rather a joining of the mind, body and spirit in a way that encourages better health, happiness and overall well-being.
I am dedicated to offering a compassionate, holistic approach to wellness through yoga. My goal is to assist and support individuals in learning how yoga can be used to help heal and provide a fuller, richer, happier life.
About My Service
Yoga Therapy; Private one-on-one Sessions to address physical and/or mental/emotional issues, Therapeutic / Restorative, Seniors Chair, Special Needs, Hatha, Flow .
*Special training in Trauma Informed Yoga, Anxiety/Depression, Addictions, Grief and Chronic Pain Management
- Restorative Yoga Teachers Forum (September 11, 2017@10:41:AM)