Danielle Hachey (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Rossland, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.feathersandfur.ca
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative, Prenatal, Ayurvedic
- Certified: Pacific Elements Yoga
- Years of Practice: 11
- Teaching Experience: 4.5
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Natalie Rousseau-Horscroft E-RYT 500 Madhuri Phillips E-RYT 500, CAS, PKS Treva Olsen Julia McCabe ERYT- 500
- Date Joined: January 05, 2016
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I am an avid surfer, snowboarder and plain old nature admirer, enthusiast, and steward. I am continually drawn to the rhythms of Nature, as we are not separate, to enliven the tools to heal, to gain wisdom and to nurture deeper connection in our relationships, with this planet and to ourself.
About My Service
I practice and
teach yoga to bring more
depth and connection to the
every day. Whether it be
honouring the lunar cycle, paying homage to a challenging surf, preparing for the cold of winter or celebrating Hindu Mythology…I choose to meet each day and each student exactly as they are.
In class, I focus on physical alignment, attentive pranayama, as well as highlight yogic philosophy, tradition and mythology through themes and mantra. I teach several drop-in classes per week, seasonal workshops and retreats abroad.
- Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training: Madhuri Method (January 06, 2016@5:32:PM)