Joanne Cooper (CYA-RYT 250 Member)
- Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia Canada
- Website: Facebook page 'Vedic Healing Kitchen'
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha, Ayurveda, Ayurvedic Chef, Yoga Nidra
- Certified: Island Yoga Vista; Prof. Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy Apprentice
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 2
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Jaisri Lambert, Vancouver Canada; Myra Lewin, HalePule Ayurveda, Kaua'i, HI; Dr. Asghar, Greens Ayurveda, Kerala, India; Sandra Sagarmurti Shotton, Nanaimo BC.
- Date Joined: August 09, 2015
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
Ayurvedic Chef certification 2016 (100 hr), HalePule, Kaua'i
Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant certificate 2015 (750 hr) while spending 4 months in Kerala, Southern India.
Registered Ayurvedic Practitioner (R.A.P.) with the AAPNA, (Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America)
Professional Yoga Therapy Apprentice 2014 (PAYTA), (250 hr), Island Yoga Vista, Nanaimo BC, included registered Yoga Teacher training
I love to cook, enjoying fresh, local, organic and seasonal food, appreciating the benefits of an ayurvedic, vegetarian diet and lifestyle.
About My Service
I offer Ayurvedic Cooking classes in the Vancouver Island region, introducing fundamental concepts as well as hands-on cooking theory and recipes, sharing these ancient principles for deeper nourishment, awareness and connection with our own bodies, health and vitality.
Offering yoga classes that weave introductory concepts of Ayurveda into a beginner/intermediate setting, using seasonally appropriate and body-type specific topics.
Using Ayurveda, Nutritional Consulting/Therapy as well as Yoga Therapy, I work with individuals and/or groups, sharing this nourishment, skill and wisdom with those wanting to deepen and awaken their personal potential.
- Nadi Pariksha (September 25, 2017@1:47:PM)