Jamie Corpuz (CYA-E-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Terrace, British Columbia Canada
- Website: http://thesmilingyogini.ca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha, Restorative Thai Yoga, Suspension Yoga, Suspension Yoga for Kids, Thai Yoga Massage
- Certified: Ashtanga Yoga Mysore, Vinyasa Yoga For Youth, The Flying Yogi
- Years of Practice: 14
- Teaching Experience: 5
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Sri N. Pashupathi, Ryan Leier, Kristine Divall & Lauren Scruton, Beatrix Montanile, Jane Danielson
- Date Joined: August 21, 2014
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I started out as a Kinesiologist and have always been fascinated with the human body's ability to move. I attended my first yoga class in 2004 as part of my cross-training. Over the years, I practiced a variety of styles and loved the uniqueness of each one. I completed my 200-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Mysore, India. My experiences there have enriched my life and evoked great respect and gratitude for all of my teachers. In summer 2015, I trained in Thai Yoga Massage Level 1 (Toronto) and 95-hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training (Vancouver). In summer 2017, I completed my Suspension Yoga for Kids Teacher Training at The Flying Yogi in Toronto. I am in the process of completing my Aerial Suspension Yoga™ Teacher Training and excited to share its numerous therapeutic benefits. I also plan to complete Level 2 Thai Yoga Massage through Lotus Palm Massage School in Montreal by the end of summer 2018.
About My Service
I teach Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga- Primary Series, Gentle Yoga, Beginner Yoga, Children's Yoga, Restorative Yoga with Thai Yoga Massage, Suspension Yoga for adults, children and families.